The Green Gun

Gun safety, politics, & perspective from a Libertarian leaning environmentalist. The purpose of this blog is to shed more light on the subject of safe & legal gun use in the USA with the aim of dispelling much of the fear that surrounds guns & gun ownership by those who are not familiar with firearms.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

the Knob Creek Machine Gun shoot

So, here are two opposing views of the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot, which is held twice a year in Kentucky.

Here is the first one, which attempts to paint the event as a bi-annual neo-Nazi gun nut convention, and I quote:

The Knob Creek machine gun shoot in Kentucky attracts thousands of neo-Nazis and other extremists. But the orgy of firepower helps everyone get along just fine.


I could dignify this with an elegant retort, and bring up one of my favorite Jewish pro-gun groups, the JPFO, but instead I think I'll just let R. Lee Ermey do the talking for me:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home